- If you already have a citation, go to the citation look-up form.
- Fill out as many of the fields as you have information for and leave the rest blank. You must at least include a journal title, ISSN, DOI, or PMID. Then click on the Look Up button.
- You will be taken to the TUlink page, which will offer one or more of a variety of options from fastest to slowest:
- At least one link that says Article.
- At least one link for Journal.
- A Journal link next to the label Temple Print & Microform Collection.
- Text stating Sorry no holdings were found for this journal.
If you see this, you should follow the link for Request item from another library using ILLiad. You will be required to login to ILLiad, and the form should be automatically filled in with your citation. The Interlibrary Loan office will get you the article.