The Senior Seminar is the capstone course for undergraduate philosophy majors. It's aims are:
- To help students to produce a high quality seminar paper on a philosophical topic of their choosing
- To consolidate critical philosophical reading skills
- To consolidate oral skills in philosphical exposition and argument
- To give students an overview of academic philosophy, completing any large gaps in philosophical topics and techniques
- To give students opportunities to see each other's work, and to give peer feedback to each other
This homepage contains reference sources (encyclopedias, dictionaries, guides) and other helpful links. See the tabs across the top for Books, Articles, and more.