Analytical Reading & Writing: English 0802 / 0812 / 0902
- Last Updated May 29, 2014
These are resources useful for the English "Analytical Reading & Writing" courses.
- Last Updated Feb 28, 2011
Demoing Custom Blackboard Guide
Borrow Electronic Devices
- Last Updated Nov 26, 2013
This guide provides policies and other information related to borrowing Kindles, GPS units, video cameras, & iPads. The library does not lend laptops.
- Last Updated May 19, 2011
Check my library record
- Last Updated May 17, 2013
Document Scholarly Credentials
- Last Updated Feb 14, 2012
Find and Use Microform Materials
- Last Updated Jun 16, 2014
Find Articles by Citation
- Last Updated Feb 21, 2013
A short guide on how to use a citation to get an article.
Find Articles on a Topic
- Last Updated Jan 11, 2013
- Last Updated Jan 12, 2012
- Last Updated Sep 26, 2013
Digital Images for Research and Teaching
- Last Updated Jan 16, 2014
- Last Updated Mar 20, 2014
Temple Libraries provide access to a diverse collection of thousands of papers from around the world. Use this guide to find contemporary and historical newspapers in print, microform, and online.
Find Paper Journals / Newspapers
- Last Updated Jan 3, 2013
A short guide on how to locate paper/print issues of journals and newspapers in the library.
Graphic Novels, Comic Books, and Sequential Art
- Last Updated Jun 26, 2014
Use this guide as a starting point for information on graphic novels, comic books, and other sequential art. Included is a guide to locating these materials in Paley as well as reference, database, and internet resources relating to the form.
Install the Library Toolbar and Search Plugins
- Last Updated Mar 21, 2012
Integrated Library Systems
- Last Updated Jan 23, 2014
- Last Updated Feb 24, 2012
A guide to finding information in LexisNexis Academic.
Library Express: Education
- Last Updated May 26, 2010
LibX - Extension for Searching TU Library Resources from Your Browser
- Last Updated Jun 13, 2013
Philadelphia: Where to turn?
- Last Updated Jan 14, 2014
Information on community services in Philadelphia.
- Last Updated Jan 9, 2014
Need to do research? Try some of the Libraries' resources!
Read Library E-Books
- Last Updated Feb 18, 2014
Refworks at Temple
- Last Updated Sep 4, 2013
Resources for creating and managing citations.
Request library instruction for my class
- Last Updated Dec 21, 2011
Resources in Languages Other than English
- Last Updated Jan 14, 2014
Use the library's catalog and databases to find articles and books written in languages other than English.
- Last Updated Mar 3, 2014
Resources for research and assistance.
- Last Updated Jan 15, 2014
Resources for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
The Information Cycle
- Last Updated Jan 14, 2013
- Last Updated Oct 6, 2011
Visiting Scholars at Paley Library
- Last Updated Apr 25, 2014
- Last Updated Jan 17, 2014
Use this guide as a starting point for research on zines and as an introduction to major zine collections. This guide will help you locate zines and materials about zines at Paley, in other libraries, and in online databases.