Starting in mid-July 2016, the Libraries no longer supports the facility formerly known as the SEL, the Science & Engineering Library. The College of Engineering is now supporting this space and it has reopened for engineering students to use for study and computing.
Library services and resources have been relocated as follows:
- For computers, software, and printing we recommend:
- Engineering students may continue to use the space and computers in 201 Engineering Buildin\
- TECH Center, especially the Graphics Lab
- College of Engineering, 3rd floor lab (engineering student use only)
- Paley Library (general computing)
- Books, including reserves, are now at Paley Library
- IPads, calculators are available in Paley Library's Media Services (ground floor)
- GPS units are at the Ambler Library
- 3D printing and scanning will resume at Paley. Contact Cody Smallwood for more information (see contact info below)
- Whiteboards will be available in the Paley stacks.
- Light fabrication tools, including soldering irons, glue guns etc, are available in Paley Library's Digital Scholarship Center (ground floor)
SEL staff members have relocated as follows:
- Cody Smallwood is now at Paley Access Services in Tuttleman
- Gretchen Sneff is in room 202 Paley Library.
- Margaret Janz has accepted a position at UPenn and is no longer working at Temple Libraries
It was a pleasure to be your home away from home. Please feel free to contact us with your questions about resources, services, or anything else.