As of Monday, July 11th, we closed the doors of SEL to the public.
Though closed now, prior to the start of the academic year the College of Engineering will reopen this space for engineering students to use for study and computing while renovation plans are finalized.
Services and resources have been relocated as follows:
- For computers, software, and printing we recommend:
- TECH Center, especially the Graphics Lab
- College of Engineering, 3rd floor lab (engineering student use only)
- Paley Library (general computing)
- Books, including reserves, are now at Paley Library
- IPads, calculators are available in Paley Library's Media Services (ground floor)
- GPS units are at the Ambler Library
- 3D printing and scanning will resume at Paley. Contact Cody Smallwood for more information (see contact info below)
- Whiteboards will be available in the Paley stacks.
- Light fabrication tools, including soldering irons, glue guns etc, are available in Paley Library's Digital Scholarship Center (ground floor)
SEL staff members are also relocated or will soon be relocted to Paley Library:
- Cody Smallwood is now at Paley Access Services in Tuttleman
- Margaret Janz is in room 216 Paley Library
- Gretchen Sneff is in her SEL office for now & will move to room 202 Paley late next week.
It was a pleasure to be your home away from home. Please contact any of us with questions about resources, services, or anything else.