Skip to Main Content
Location and Hours
- We are located on the first floor of The Charles Library.
- Our hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- No appointment is necessary, but some materials are housed off-site and may take up to 3 days to retrieve, so plan ahead
- Photocopying and high resolution scanning (up to 10 scans) of SCRC materials at no charge for students
- Duplication fees for non-students can be found here.
Reading Room Policies
- Open to the Public
- SCRC materials must stay in the reading room
- No food or drink allowed
- No ink allowed; pencils or laptop computers are OK
- Cameras are allowed for taking pictures for personal use
- Bags and jackets must be stored in lockers