Key things you may want to know:
- When in a database and saving articles, look for the button to "download" or "export" your citations. This may be called something like "Bibliographic Citation Manager." In some of the Temple subscriptions the choice for RefWorks is already selected.
- Save and sort all of your citations in folders with identifying labels.
- You can manually add other citations you may have directly into a citation manager.
- You can select citations to create a bibliography and have it formatted automatically in the style of your choice.
- You can easily enter in-text citations as you type your paper using the Word addon/plugin provided by the program. You have to either download or connect this to your word program first.