Connect to Resources from Off-Campus
To connect to library research databases and restricted resources (such as LexisNexis Academic and Academic Search Premier) from off-campus, simply click on the appropriate link for the resource of interest. You will be taken to a page that asks you for your AccessNet username and password. After entering this information, click the "Login" button and you will be taken to the site you requested. This login procedure is only necessary the first time you try to access a restricted resource from off-campus. As long as your internet browser window remains open, you will not be asked to login again even if you try to access another restricted resource.
- Go to http://library.temple.edu
- Click on the Databases tab. You can look for databases by name in the All Databases A-Z list or choose one from the databases By Subject list.
By SubjectAll Databases A-Z
- Click on the desired resource.
- Enter your AccessNet Username and TUsecure Password when challenged at the login screen.
- After entering your login information, you will be taken into the resource.