Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ginsburg Health Sciences Library
The library is working with Community Engagement Dept. to make available resources that you can bring to your communities to help you teach the people you visit and learn about available education resources for that purpose.
Books and Games are given an identifying label to make it easier for library staff to store and find them. Ask for them by number and title, they are not in our library catalog. Items check out for 7 days but if you need extended time let the library staff member know when you check it out.
Basic Anatomy Models
Check out models at the circulation desk.
View the video about the brain. Borrow a life size or mini model of the brain.
Components of Skin
Share this brief overview of the components of skin while looking at this model.
Videos, quizzes, games to teach about the heart and conditions. Use this model for a hands on view.
Build a model: Ear, Skeleton, Heart, Body
2 Anatomical Posters: One on the skeleton, the other general anatomy information:
Books available in print for kids as well as learning resources for students working out in the communities. These are not in the our online catalog system but instead have a special location and system set up.
Books can be checked out at circulation. Just let staff know what title you want and the # assigned to it. A quick list is below or use the attached Excel file.
The Lion Who Had Asthma by
Sean likes to pretend he's a lion, roaring in the jungle. But this lion starts to cough, his chest hurts, and it's hard to breathe. This lion has asthma. So Sean's mother gives him his medicine to help him breath. Now Sean imagines he's a jet pilot.
Crash Course: Gross Anatomy by
Books Quick list
- CE-BTG 1 Human Body Thematic Unit
- CE-BTG 2 Health Grade 4
- CE-BTG 3 Art for the Very Young
- CE-BTG 4 Itchy, Itchy Chicken Pox
- CE-BTG 5 My First Picture Book
- CE-BTG 6 The Lion Who Had Asthma
- CE-BTG 7 What to Expect When You Go to the Dentist
- CE-BTG 8 Building Better Bodies Book 1
- CE-BTG 9 Science Action Labs- Health Science: Active Health Investigations
- CE-BTG 10 Good Health Habits For Grade III
- CE-BTG 11 Personal Care Series: Nutrition
- CE-BTG 12 Personal Care Series:Exercise
- CE-BTG 13 Beatrice's Goat
- CE-BTG 14 The Colors of Us
- CE-BTG 15 Can you see what I see? Seymour and the Juice Box Boat
- CE-BTG 16 The Spaghetti Party
- CE-BTG 17 Gross Anatomy (Crash Course: Games for Brains)
- CE-BTG 18 The missing tooth
- CE-BTG 19 Inside your Outside: All About the Human Body (Cat in the Hat's…)
- CE-BTG 20 Mister Rogers' Play Time
- CE-BTG 21 N-O Spells NO!
- CE-BTG 22 What's Wrong Here
- CE-BTG 23 Beat the Clock
- CE-BTG 24 The World Turns Round and Round
- CE-BTG 25 Great Teaching with Graphic Organizers
- CE-BTG 26 Conflict Resolution: Teaching Children to Work Together, Grades K-3
- CE-BTG 27 Hidden Pictures, Grades PK-1(Home Workbooks)
- CE-BTG 28 I have a cold
- CE-BTG 29 Your Amazing Senses
- CE-BTG 30 Amazing Body Board Book
CE-BTG 32 Operation Skill game board
CE-BTG 33 Community Game- A co-operative
CE-BTG 34 Food Bingo
CE-BTG 35-Make up a game: bag of pieces, string, hole punch
On Community Work by Temple Students