1. Conduct your search.
2. Mark the records you wish to export. To export all the citations do not select any citations.
3. From Send to, select Citation manager and click the Create File button.
4. Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file and save the file.
5. Log in to RefWorks.
6. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
7. Select NLM PubMed as the data source and as the database.
8. Browse to find the .nbib file you saved to your computer.
9. Click Import.
10. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.