- Over 1 million images, most of which are high resolution.
- Covers areas of art, architecture, archeology, humanities and social sciences, from a wide range of cultures.
- Easily downloadable for class presentations.
- Over 40,000 art, art history, and architecture digital images.
- Maintained by the Visual Resources Center at Tyler School of Art.
- Use for Temple University classroom instruction and for individual student study.
Note: Material ConneXion will no longer be available as of 4/30/20.
Material ConneXion Includes over 1,500 materials and processes. The database allows you to discover materials originating from a large spectrum of industries. All the materials are juried into the database by a panel of material specialists and knowledgeable professionals. Information covers current industrial manufacturing products, processes, and processed raw materials.