Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Free EndNote Web Account
Every Temple student, faculty, or staff can sign up for a free account on EndNote Web. Connect to the database Web of Science by logging in with your TU AccessNet ID and password. Click on "Sign In" to register for a free individual Web of Science account. Once you are signed in to your Web of Science account, click on the link to "EndNote" to access EndNote Web (also known as EndNote Online).
EndNote Web Groups & Sharing
Important Points about sharing groups:
(from EndNote Web site)
- You can share groups with EndNote Web users at any institution.
- You can share groups with individuals who have not yet created their EndNote
Web account. The group will automatically appear after they've registered
and logged in.
- Groups shared to you do not count against your 500 personal group limit.
- You can give Read only access to some users and Read & Write access to other
users for the same group.
- If more than one person is editing the same reference simultaneously, the person who saves last will submit the final edits.
with Read & Write access can edit reference data and remove the
reference from the shared group. They cannot delete the reference from
the owner's library.
- References in shared groups can be searched.
- References in shared groups cannot be copied to your Quick List.
- Shared groups are available to generate a Bibliography or an export file.
EndNote Web / EndNote Integration
EndNote and EndNote Web work together (although you can use each one separately).
- Sync EndNote X7 across multiple computers and your iPad using EndNote Web
- Share EndNote Web groups—simplify collaboration
- Cite references from both EndNote and EndNote Web in a single paper
- Work on the desktop, the Web or both!