Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Mendeley Desktop, install the Web Importer and MS Word Plugin under the Tools menu.
- Web Importer downloads citations and PDFs (with some restrictions) from research databases
- MS Word Plugin integrates Mendeley citation management with Word
Create a free Mendeley account
Download Mendeley Desktop
- Mendeley is a desktop and web-based citation manager and academic social network.
- The desktop application syncs your references and PDFs to the Mendeley web site. You can also store research data on the Mendely web site.
- Mendeley has mobile apps for iOS and Android devices. You can sync across devices.
- Use Mendeley Groups to collaborate publicly or privately with colleagues and friends.
- Mendeley offers a basic (free) and subscription account. The subscription account offers more features and storage capacity.
- Temple University does NOT currently have an institutional subscription to Menedely.
All your research in one place
Securely stored and accessible across devices, you can search and sort your references, documents and notes in one place - right down to the keyword you're looking for.
Read and annotate on the go
Use Mendeley online or offline to access your PDFs on the move. Highlight, annotate and add sticky notes to capture your thoughts in context.
Citation and bibliographies
Generate your citations and bibliography in the style of your choice - in just a few clicks. Compatible with Microsoft Word, LibreOffice and BibTeX.
Sharing and collaboration
Publicly or privately share reading lists, references or full-text articles. Create groups to tackle research assignments, share feedback and write papers with your collaborators.
Showcasing your work
Connect with colleagues, peers or classmates to follow their research output. Showcase your published research to millions around the world.