Applicants should have the following materials ready prior to applying:
- Completed project OR Rough draft of project with work plan for completion
- Name and contact information for faculty mentor associated with project (or, for GenEd prize, name and contact information for the course instructor)
- Complete research essay. In 500 words or less, please address both of the numbered prompts below.
- Describe your research process. As you do so, explain:
- How did you find and evaluate the sources used in your project?
- What difficulties did you encounter in using sources to support your work and how did you overcome them?
- Describe the role the Temple Libraries played in your research.