Read the full text of previous winning entries in our Digital Collections.
Listen to Fred Rowland interview Elizabeth Baber, Rhiannon Bell, Joseph Gallagher, and GVGK Tang.
- Livingstone Undergraduate Research Award in the Humanities and Social Sciences
“Glory of Yet Another Kind”: The Evolution & Politics of First-Wave Queer Activism, 1867-1924 by GVGK Tang
- Livingstone Undergraduate Research Award in the STEM Disciplines
Using Green Infrastructure to Minimize Combined Sewer Overflows by Morgan Nemtuda
- Livingstone Undergraduate Research Award in Creative Works and Media Production
Two awards given:
Mother Internet : Blessed Virgin : A Coming of Age Story by Elizabeth Baber
This Side of Main Street by Daniel Clark
- Livingstone Undergraduate Research Award in Policy, Practice, and Public Life
Cultural Property Repatriation: History, Legality, and Ethical Precedent for Museums in the United States by Rhiannon Bell
- Livingstone Undergraduate Research Award in Sustainability and the Environment (sponsored by Gale, part of Cengage Learning)
The Mobilization of the Environmental Justice Movement in Louisiana: EJ Disputes and Grassroots Organizing in the Mississippi Industrial Corridor by Joseph Gallagher