Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to look up printed music - vocal music
Find Printed Music in the Library
For music, keyword searching is often the best place to start.
1. Go to the library's homepage at http://library.temple.edu
2. Click on "Advanced Search".
3. Enter as much information as you know in the search boxes.
4. Limit format to "Scores".
5. To find out more about an item, click on the title.