Get quick access to full-text articles by using our OpenURL
Step 1: Open Preferences
Open up your Zotero preferences.
- For MacOS, Preferences is under the Zotero tab. You might have "Settings" instead of Preferences.
- For Windows, Preferences is the last item under the Edit tab.
Step 2: Go to Advanced and the OpenURL box
In your Zotero preferences, click on the "Advanced" tab. You should be within the first General tab. Toward the middle, there is a section for "OpenURL". (The image below is for MacOS, but Windows will have the same setup.)
Step 3: Copy and paste in URL
- Leave the dropdown menu set to "Custom".
- In the "Resolver" field, copy and paste this URL: https://temple-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/openurl/01TULI/TULI?
- Leave "Version" set to "1.0".
Step 4: Set Zotero Connector (browser extension) to automatically download PDFs
- Access and Go to Zotero Connector preferences
- Firefox: Right-click on the Zotero save button and choose Preferences
- Chrome: Right-click on the Zotero save button and choose Options
- Safari: Right-click on the page background and choose “Zotero Preferences”
- Edge: Right-click on the Zotero save button and choose "Extension Options"
- Under the heading "Save to Zotero.org, you may have an "Authorize" button, and if so, click on Authorize and accept the default.
- The default have checks for both "Automatically take snapshots when saving items" and "Automatically download associated PDFs and other files when saving item."
- Notes: We recommend that you automatically download PDFs, but if you do not want to do this, uncheck "Automatically download associated PDFs and other files when saving item."
- Under Automatic File Importing, if not checked, check "Import BibTeX/RISRefer files into Zotero."
More information on Zotero Connector preferences.